AI for Small Business
The AI revolution is real. As global companies have already started using artificial intelligence, many small and mid-sized businesses are also embracing AI and Machine Learning.
It may seem like a challenge for small business owners to integrate their business process with AI. However, if done properly, AI can be the most beneficial investment in the long run.
Machine learning and artificial intelligence can help small businesses strengthen customer relationships, improve customer experience and revenue chances.
Some Important Facts You Should Know About AI
According to a recent study, 80% of marketing professionals believe that AI will revolutionize marketing by 2020, but only 10% are currently using it.
Which means, if you want to stay ahead of your competition, this is the perfect time you should invest in AI to boost the chances of sales and revenue.
Following are some other important facts about AI for small businesses:
- 3 in 4 organizations that implement AI and machine learning successfully increase sales of new products and services by more than 10%
- Companies that are using AI in sales have noticed more than a 50% increase in leads and appointments
- 75% of enterprises are able to improve customer experience by more than 10% using AI
5 Way AI Helps Business Boost Sales & Conversions
So now you know that AI is going to be the next big thing in the small business industry. But how can you make the most out of this new technology trend? How can AI help you take your business to the next levels? Here’s how:
- Chatbots: Chatbots understand the questions and answers submitted by the users. They can instantly reply to common customer queries, get prospect data and so much more.
- AI Optimized Content: Use AI to create and send personalized emails based on customer behavior and interest. This can improve conversion rates and ROI.
- Get Ahead with Augmented Reality: Use AR to provide a unique, personalized experience to the end users, and boost customer experience.
- Optimize Marketing Campaigns: AI can help you gain much deeper insights into your marketing campaigns than before.
- Save Time and Increase Productivity: AI has the power to remove mundane, manual, and repetitive tasks that add a little to no value in the actual sales and marketing process.
AI uses advanced data processing and insight-driven decision making which can help small businesses improve their sales and marketing efforts.
Imaginovation is helping mid-market and large global companies build custom AI-based solutions. If you want to take your business to the next level with custom AI-based solutions, we can help you.