The North Carolina Healthy Start Foundation is a nationally recognized private, non-profit organization dedicated to reducing infant deaths and illnesses and improving the health of women and young children in North Carolina. Through the development of strategic public and private partnerships, award-winning public education programs, and advising on public policy advocacy efforts, the Foundation has been recognized as a leader in North Carolina’s efforts to reduce infant mortality.
The Foundation serves the public and works with organizations to help ensure that babies in NC live (and thrive) beyond their first birthdays. It designs educational resources, training programs and tool kits as well as technical assistance so that people from rural areas and urban populations have equal access to reliable and accurate educational resources to improve the health of women, support new parents, and create a safer environment for infants in their local communities.
Imaginovation took great interest in and worked closely with NC Healthy Start Foundation to understand their requirements and expected outcomes. The client was worried that their website content and other important data would get affected during the redesign process. We reviewed the project carefully and went through the requirements. We worked closely with the client and conducted daily discussions over email, and made sure that everyone was on the same page.
- To take care of the client’s assets which included content, PDFs, Flash, MP3s, video files, etc.
- To create a neat and clean layout design and make certain sections more user-friendly.
- To present the vast and scattered content in a systematic manner so that it becomes easy for users to find exactly what they are looking for.
- To organize the health-and-demographic-related information in PDF format as per the counties in North Carolina, so that users can access information about a particular county by simply clicking on it.
- To redesign and code the different donation forms on the website as they were extremely important to the client.
We worked on every detail after discussing them with the client so that they knew at every stage what was going on. The designers worked diligently on the requirements and came up with a neat and clean design for the website. The site has been designed in a way that makes it look clutter-free and attractive despite the huge amount of content. The same care was taken in the development process.
- Our team of expert designers and developers made sure that the website became more user-friendly and had ample white space.
- Designers and developers delivered the expected results.
- Our developers devised potent solutions to display the health and demographic information on the website, the results of which were in keeping with the requirement.
- Our developers redesigned the ‘Staff and Board Members’ page with equal care. The client has a huge team and a hierarchal structure, which was displayed in a more organized manner. The difference can be seen in the images below.