Capital City Law is a general practice law firm based in Raleigh, NC, with one goal in mind – to break the traditional law firm model and practice law their own way. They are tech-savvy people and utilize industry-leading technology at every step of their client experience. Their clients enjoy a wide range of tech-based amenities, some of which include secure client portals, e-signatures, digital file storage, electronic payment options, and video conferencing. By leveraging technology, obtaining legal services from them is more convenient than your average law firm. For clients who prefer face-to-face interaction, they offer this option as well. Clients have the ability to choose in-person office visits or virtual office communication.
Business Cards Design
The clients approached Imaginovation with requests for a new logo, business cards and website. They wanted a fresh website that would appeal to their target demographic – the people of Raleigh, NC. Imaginovation enjoyed working with them. They responded actively and gave valuable feedback during the process of establishing brand identity and re-designing the website. We had to be extremely creative with the designs as the clients were looking for innovative and unique results. Capital City Law isn’t your average law firm, so they need to stand out.
- The client did not already have a website that could be referred to, so we had to start from scratch in terms of developing a concept for the logo as well as the website.
- The website needed be modern and unique in design. The client wanted us to use images from the area to appeal to the local crowd.
- The partners often presented differing views, so we had to offer creative solutions to meet everyone’s expectations.
- We were required to provide high-quality, minimalistic and creative output with limited information and the few color choices.
Our designers came up with a brilliant logo design that reflected the client’s tech-savvy image and minimal color requirements. Using the final logo design as a reference point, we created striking yet professional business cards. We also studied the requirements for the website design in depth and built it accordingly. During the entire process we were constantly in touch with the clients, listening to their feedback and implementing their suggestions. The results were stunning.
- We carefully analyzed the clients’ suggestions and came up with creative, professional and minimalistic designs.
- By implementing usability standards, we emphasized their USPs (Unique Selling Points) such as A La Carte legal services, Client-centered approach, Flexible fee structure, etc.
- We provided excellent parallax solutions for the website with limited content.
- Our developers played a vital role in livening up the designs by employing attractive effects and transitions. They also employed clean-coding to improve the load time of the website.
In Client’s Words
Y’all are seriously talented! I just love your work!
The website looks PHENOMENAL! Love it! Looks fabulous!
Katie Kelsch Dowell
Attorney & Founding Partner of Capital City Law